Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manie
Reel Rookie

Premium cut when air play on Bell application with new update

When streaming one TV with Bell application from IOS image and volume cut every 15 seconde with the last update.

It was working well before last update!! 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Husshs
Binge Watcher

Re: Premium cut when air play on Bell application with new update

Yes same from my iphone when i airplay shahid it wont let me stream it just loads and goes back to airplay screen it doesn’t play , i been trying to reach them but i cant !!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Manie @Husshs,

Thank you for reporting this issue to Roku Community!
I have a few questions to better understand the behavior you are seeing: 
1. When did this issue first start occurring? 
2. Do you observe this behavior while using any other channel(s) when using Airplay? 
3. Can you please provide the software OS/version by going to Settings> System >About?
4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Husshs
Binge Watcher

This first started about 10 days ago 

all the apps mirror just fine , screen mirror , Netflix YouTube hulu disney, even videos from the web like 123movies putlockers etc…no issues it loads and play !

expect for shahid it loads then goes back to airplay screen.

i have the 10.50.0 version that was the last update and i think since that update it started happening 

as for troubleshooting, i tried different phones , also bought another roku stick and it was the same so I returned it , i also tried connecting both the phone and the roku device to a different wifi network , i factory rest the device at 1 phone , also restarted the phone , and made sure shahid app is up to date with no luck.

0 Kudos
Husshs
Binge Watcher

I replied, but im not sure it i sent it , please let me know it u got anything from me or not ! Thanks 

0 Kudos
Husshs
Binge Watcher

This started about 10 days ago , i think since the last update , i have version 10.50.0
everything mirrors and play just fine , like netflix youtube hulu disney plus also videos from the web like 123 or putlcokers.com , expect for shahid it open air play loads then goes back to airplay page , it always worked just fine never had this issue before.
as for troubleshooting I bought another roku stick and it was the same so I returned it , i tried from different phones , tried connecting the phone and the roku device to a different wifi network , all with the same results , also reset my roku and my wifi connection , literally everything that could be done.

Manie
Reel Rookie

TKS for your inquiry to result our problem,

1. When did this issue first start occurring? -  I was out for vacation but notice the problem around March 21.
2. Do you observe this behavior while using any other channel(s) when using Airplay?  -  Look like the main issues is when I‘am using the Bell application on a I Phone devise.
3. Can you please provide the software OS/version by going to Settings> System >About?  –  Software Version 15.3.1
4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further. – I have done a Factory Reset on my Roku Premium and everything was working well. After around 30 minutes of playing the Roku as made an update and the same problem was back again.  

Now when I stream over the Bell application via the Roku on Air play I have a message on the bottom of the screen mentioning This Action Is Not Available, but before the update there was no mention and its was working perfectly.

TKS for your help and have a good day.

0 Kudos