Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Santillann

Photostream won’t show my photos

I’m trying to have my pictures play as my screensaver but they won’t show up. I choose photo stream as my screensaver then went to the channel and scanned the barcode to upload my pictures. I did not and after logging in and adding all my pictures it’s says it’s ready but when my tv goes to screensaver mode it’s not showing my pictures but general ones, like a forest and a beach. And when I try to go back to the photo stream channel it keeps saying the same thing as in the begging to scan barcode to add pictures but I did and in my account it shows that I have them. So why won’t they show on my tv??? Helpp

25 REPLIES 25
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Photostream won’t show my photos

Hi Santillann,

Thanks for your post. 

We are more than happy to help you personalize your Roku experience. For clarification, have you already created digital albums or Photo Streams and uploaded the photos? If so, then you can now set Photo Streams as the screensaver and do this from the Settings menu using the steps below.

1. Press Home on your Roku remote 
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select Theme to open the Theme menu
  4. Select Screensavers
  5. Select Photo Streams
  6. Select Set as Screensaver to set Photo Streams as the screensaver

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How to use Photo Streams on your Roku streaming device 

I hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
User1231

+1 I am having same issue as customer above. Have followed all instructions and still only seeing beach and forest with a place to scare for photo stream. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@User1231

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
00Buck

I have the same problem. I have followed all instructions and read the blog and can not get the Screensaver to show any pictures but a Forrest and a beach. I have set everything as instructed with no luck

shepard23
Reel Rookie

I did all the directions that was given but the part where it says set screensaver i dont have that option. it just says go to channel. is it my remote or what. i was told to upgrade it and i didnt.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@shepard23, it wouldn't have anything to do with your remote.  You should be able to set your screensaver to "Photo Streams" under Settings->Themes->Screensavers.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
shepard23
Reel Rookie

I did all the steps. when I click on themes and then screensaver there is no set screensaver option. only go to channel option.

Ccc2020

Same exact issue. Would love an answer. 

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Ccc2020

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos