Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
weree

Re: Photo streams only displaying some of my photos on slideshow

Jump to solution

It's hard to think of a company with crappier customer service than Roku.  Probably over 100 people contacting you with the same issue (now 101!) and all you can do is post your same canned response.   Obviously, yet another company that just doesn't give a cr#p!

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @weree,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate your time posting, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Are you experiencing the same issue? Can you tell us the specific details so we can understand it better on our end?

Kindly elaborate on the issue you are experiencing so we can further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CaseyV

Jump to solution

I had this same problem and found this page hoping for an answer. Since there didn’t seem to be one I had to come back to let you all know I found a fix for my device. 

I haven’t used the screensaver feature, but instead went to the photo stream app on my Roku tv. It seemed obvious to go down to my stream, click on the first photo, and click slideshow. But this path of least resistance resulted in the issue with only 20-25 photos showing. 

what I found was a simple but non intuitive solution. If I clicked down to the stream I wanted, then clicked the left arrow once, it brought up an option to “see all” that isn’t on the screen by default. When I select this instead of the first photo, then clicked slideshow, it worked with all 270 of my photos. 

hope this helps someone. 

0 Kudos
Grandma78633
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Is there anyway to update the screensaver after adding new photos?

I have several playlists/Streams but I still seem to see the same photos from my first few uploads.  I recently added a new stream of wildflowers and I do not see any of those either.

How can I update the stream that shows on my TV

0 Kudos
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Grandma78633 ,

Thank you for letting us know that you're having an issue changing the screensaver using the newly added photo streams. No worries, we're here to help you.

Please be informed that you have the option to use your mobile app or web browser to access your photo stream, and make sure to use the same email address associated 

with your Roku device. 

For further instructions on using photostreams via a web browser, please follow the steps below:

Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and use the following steps to create a Photo Stream and upload photos.

1. Visit photostreams.roku.com
  2. Sign into your Roku account.
  3. Select Create Stream to create a new Photo Stream, or choose an existing stream.
  4. Upload your favorite photos
  5. If desired, customize the name of the Photo Stream
  6. Share the stream with family and friends using the Stream URL or email the link to them directly

You can find more information on using Photo streams by visiting our support page here: How to use Photo Streams on your Roku® streaming device

We hope we have addressed your question appropriately, but reply to this message if the above did not fix your issue, and we will gladly follow up. 

Thanks,

Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos