Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itz_savvvv

Photo Stream Channel Not Working

The Roku Streams channel will not let me “get started.” It just keeps showing me the QR code and after i made a stream and everything, it wont let me put it on my TV. It just keeps doing this, nothing else.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Photo Stream Channel Not Working

The exact same thing is happening with me when I'm trying to get Roku Streams set up. I've rebooted Roku, and kept it unplugged for a few minutes, same results. I turned roku off through the system restart and it still keeps giving me the same screens with the code and the 'get started' button.

I have several streams set up in my phone, all photos uploaded, but the TV roku streams app doesn't recognize any of the streams. None appear on the TV app to choose and set as a screensaver.

I hope we can get this working properly, very frustrating.

Thank you

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo Stream Channel Not Working

Hi @itz_savvvv @YooperStudio1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the issue you are experiencing with Photo Stream. We have determined that restarting your Roku device through the system menu is the recommended solution. You can follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Press the Home button on the remote
  • Select Settings
  • Click System
  • Select Power
  • System Restart. Please note that restarting your Roku device through the system menu is crucial for this fix to be effective.

Also, you can use the QR Code as an alternative way to "Get started". By scanning the QR code on the screen using your mobile phone, you can proceed to the "Get Started" option.

If the behavior continues while using Photo Streams, we recommend reviewing the suggestions for determining How to use Photo Streams on your Roku® streaming device.
Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos