Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peloton Crashing When Attempting Login

When attempting to use the Peloton app, I can get as far as the user screen, but when I click on my profile, it returns me to the Roku Home Screen. 

I’ve removed the app, done a system restart, then reinstalled, to no avail.

Peloton support says that it’s a Roku issue  

Using a 3920X Roku Premiere

Last software update was 11 May 2023, and the app worked until the last day or so. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Pdxcurls
Channel Surfer

Re: Peloton Crashing When Attempting Login

This is also happening with my Roku TV.  Peloton says it's a Roku issue.

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @wewillRo-ku

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We would like to suggest a possible solution. Have you attempted to restart your Internet router and Roku device? 
To restart your Roku device, simply go to Home > Settings > System > System Restart. Alternatively, you can refer to our support page on "How to Resolve a Channel Playback Issue". 
Please let us know if this solution works for you.

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pbopp24

I’m having the same issue. Reboot doesn’t resolve the issue.

0 Kudos

I have same issue.  Re-installing and restarting does not fix it. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Pbopp24 @luckypayback,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having problems streaming with the Peloton app. We're happy to help. In some cases, removing the channel and then reinstalling it may help. Please follow the steps below:
1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
2. Restart your Roku device: Restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > System Restart > Restart.
3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.
Let us know if this works for you!
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lily9
Reel Rookie

Having the same issue and removing the channel and restarting the Roku does not fix it.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lily9,

Thanks for posting on the Roku Community!
If the issue persists on the Peloton channel after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, we suggest contacting the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel likely needs to be addressed with an update from them.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dogner

Had a similar issue- log into the app on your phone or other device and accept the terms and conditions pop up. After that the Roku app worked normally.

Lily9
Reel Rookie

It fixed my issue! Thank you!

0 Kudos