Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tammi_L

Only the express is un-usable

I have 3 roku sticks that we've used for years, and have purchased the Express.  Logged into our account with it and it will only give me 3 HBO channels.  It doesn't "see" any of my other channels, display the guide (only for those 3 channels) and doesn't see my saved content.  
On top of that, I cannot contact a living person via phone or chat to help me fix this.  Am I doing something wrong?  We are in our 60's so be kind. 
Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Only the express is un-usable

It sounds like everything you are describing is all within a single cable TV-type app. (?)   If so, it probably makes sense to list it (ie: Spectrum, Xfinity…). 

Though Roku's response is likely to be to contact them, whoever it is.

0 Kudos
Tammi_L

The Roku's use my 3rd phone line through ATT.   They have no Roku support there or solutions.

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

I still think the issue is probably related to the channel/app that you are using.  Unfortunately, there are thousands on Roku, so I think you will need to tell us which one to get useful ideas.

0 Kudos