Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JKTG
Channel Surfer

[OS 11.5] Streambar Cannot Edit Channel Lineup To Unhide Hidden Channels In Live TV

Streambar has problem where if you are in the guide or watching a Live TV app channel then individually hide a channel then try using Manage Channels, Edit Channel Lineup to unhide previously hidden channels, you cannot get the list of all channels with checkboxes to unhide them. Roku Ultra has no issues doing this. I have already checked for updates, installed them, then restarted system and problem persists. Have reported this issue to Roku Support Dept and awaiting their reply.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streambar Cannot Edit Channel Lineup To Unhide Hidden Channels In Live TV

@JKTG

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to look into this issue for you, but will need more details. Can you please provide us the following information:
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-The Roku Channel version and GC build (navigate to the The Roku Channel and from within the channel, scroll up to About)

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JKTG
Channel Surfer

Roku Streambar OS 11.5.0 build 4235

Roku Live TV 6.5 build 5

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@JKTG

Thanks for the follow up.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. In the meantime, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to be investigated further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JKTG
Channel Surfer

Not providing my Streambar model number, serial number and device ID on this open forum. Roku has these items registered in my account. I already provided you my OS version/build in a previous reply.

Reposting my original problem description with Roku Live TV App in order to provide your request for steps to display problem.

Streambar has problem where if you are in the guide or watching a Live TV app channel then individually hide a channel then try using Manage Channels, Edit Channel Lineup to unhide previously hidden channels, you cannot get the list of all channels with checkboxes to unhide them. Roku Ultra has no issues doing this. I have already checked for updates, installed them, then restarted system and problem persists. Have reported this issue to Roku Support Dept and awaiting their reply.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@JKTG

Thanks for the follow up.

Please feel free to send the requested information to me through a PM. Once we have that information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos