Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dontbreakthings
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

Why would the Roku devices need to ARP the networks. Wouldn't that be a little intrusive to our personal private network side? I'm not to concerned about it as all my steaming devices are on a separate network that has been set to DMZ

Mathmom
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

No option to go back to 10.0 at least not yet. I'll keep checking. 

mackguyver
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I manually checked and installed the rollback on my TCL TV and everything is good again (i.e. wife is happy).  Haven't checked my Ultra or Streaming Stick+ but they weren't affected by the update.

Mathmom
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hopefully that means it is coming soon for my TCL too. Did you just do the go to settings, system updates area? (If so that's what I did too and it said no new updates or option to do anything else)

mackguyver
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Yes, I did and it wasn't there last night, but it was when I checked again today.

Dani44
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi,

My roku isn't usable right now, remote won't work, unplugged stick plugged back in, did nothing.  When is the update going to take effect?  I can't get in to see any settings.

Tifosi

Roku TV trying to rollback from 10.5 to 10.0

Jump to solution

Noticed the same thing on my 65R617 TCL last night and this morning on my 43S425. I’ve opted not to roll back at this point, not having any issues so I’ll let it be for now

AzKeW
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Exactly what all three of ours are "not" doing.  The app can't even find two of them.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are experiencing channel playback issues on a Roku TV model 7XXX, we recommend now checking for a manual update to see if the issue is still occurring.

To check for a manual update, navigate to Home > Settings > System > System Update > Check Now. 

If you are experiencing an issue not related to Roku TV model 7XXX, we would recommend searching the Community for another thread related to your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Mathmom
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My Roku TCL TV model begins with a 5. 

Model 55S535

Build 4201-88