Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cndrla7389

No Christmas Wallpaper Themes to choose from?

Is there not a Christmas Wallpaper for this year? They have several 4th of July, Spring, Fall, Summer, Halloween,  etc, but no Christmas??

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No Christmas Wallpaper Themes to choose from?

I can't find any either.  Not even a Grinch.   👎

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Skylar01

Re: No Christmas Wallpaper Themes to choose from?

Hey Roku team 2024 this new year make an exception how about all brand new wallpaper including add a Christmas theme and some better choices of cool wallpaper to add to the background on the home screen I would really appreciate it maybe we can have brand new wallpapers up to date again like I said add a Christmas one and maybe you can also add a Thanksgiving one you don't have that on the list either and a wallpaper for New Year's like all the different holidays like Valentine's Day Easter that could be put into the list all these holidays around something different so we got something cute pretty to look at it would be very nice pretty pretty please your concern customer I do have a Roku TV an if like to email me at 

0 Kudos