Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgunner641

New email already set up on phone and password

Jump to solution

Ok,the email on my TV has been hacked, I've have changed it with my new Google,email and phone however y'all keep the link with a new code,to the old account,I need y'all to send it to my new email or something different because I will not receive mail on the email that's on the Roku tv

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New email already set up on phone and password

Jump to solution

Hi @Mgunner641,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter.

You can try performing a factory reset on your device. This will reset all settings and return your Roku device to a state ready for initial setup.
For more information on how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device.

In addition, we recommend rebooting both your wireless router and your Roku device.

Keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New email already set up on phone and password

Jump to solution

Hi @Mgunner641,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter.

You can try performing a factory reset on your device. This will reset all settings and return your Roku device to a state ready for initial setup.
For more information on how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device.

In addition, we recommend rebooting both your wireless router and your Roku device.

Keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.