Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
y1adde

Need advice on Changing sound effects

Jump to solution

I've been trying to look this up on my own and getting nowhere, so might as well ask. Is there any way to change the sound effects on a roku tv without using a theme pack, just changing the sounds only? The theme pack I want doesn't seem to be available in my country, and the three that are there I really do not like the sound effects attached.

I have a TCL roku tv, if that makes a difference. I just want those sweet sweet space theme noises.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need advice on Changing sound effects

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @y1adde!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support in enhancing the audio settings of your TCL Roku TV and we're here to further assist you with this. 

Roku offers a range of audio devices that enhance the audio quality of your entertainment experience, allowing you to customize your listening experience with various sound modes.

This article provides details about the various sound settings available with your Roku audio device(s) and instructions on how to adjust them - How to change sound settings on your Roku device.

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
edroksense
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

From settings adjust Enhanced bass for the best movie.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @y1adde!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support in enhancing the audio settings of your TCL Roku TV and we're here to further assist you with this. 

Roku offers a range of audio devices that enhance the audio quality of your entertainment experience, allowing you to customize your listening experience with various sound modes.

This article provides details about the various sound settings available with your Roku audio device(s) and instructions on how to adjust them - How to change sound settings on your Roku device.

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos