Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blvncco

My full screen is a pink shade .

One day i turned on my tv and the whole screen was a pink/red shade . im not sure if its the LED lights inside or what ? everything works fine and i can see some light shades of different colors but its more red than any other color . i reset it twice and it hasnt changed .. anyone have a clue why?

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: My full screen is a pink shade .

@blvncco

Thanks for the post.

Do you have a Roku device or do you have a Roku TV?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
madisonray

How do I fix this on my tv? It’s not even a year old. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @madisonray

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or regardless of the channel you access on your device?

If you have a Roku player, you can try the suggestions below to see if that will make a difference.

1. The video cable is not connected properly or the cable is faulty
    • Check that the video cable is firmly connected to the back of your Roku player and to the HDMI or composite connector on the TV. If you have a Roku Streaming Stick, then make sure it is firmly connected to the HDMI connector on your TV.
    • If you can, check to see if you have a faulty cable by connecting your Roku player with a different cable.
  2. There is a problem with the TV
    • If you can, try connecting the Roku player to a different input on the TV to see if the problem is with the connector on the TV.
    • If you can, try connecting the Roku player to a different television to see if the problem is with your Roku player or the TV.
  3. If all else fails…
    • Disconnect and reconnect all cables including the power cable.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

i am having the same problems. i was watching YouTube on my Roku TV and then all of a sudden i start seeing this pink/red shade on my screen. i could still hear the audio of the video perfectly but i couldn't see the video at all. iv tried resetting it three times and it didn't work. i dont know if its the LED lights or just the tv. i dont know what do do, can you help me please.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @MckennaKeanu3

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

This happened twice to me in 2 days. Watching YouTube tv on Roku device, screen turns pink and completely turns the whole Roku UI pink. Any screen change turns the Roku app complete solid red. This is a bad bug. 

I am having the same issue with my roku ultra 4k which I have had since september of 2021.

It is not the tv i tested on another tv and got same result and switched out cables and not that.

It is the roku ultra what do I do?

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Marmstrong2021 

The issue follows the Roku as you move it from TV to TV?

Does it happen on any other app?

Does it happen if you use a different HDMI cable?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Robdog

Has there been any resolution to this issue? I am suffering the same thing, though only when using youtube. If i unplug the roku device and turn back on it will go away for awhile, maybe a day maybe an hour maybe less