Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xlunaticmoon
Reel Rookie

Moon and clouds animated screen saver

Hello,
I am hoping someone can help. My ROKU has always had an animated screen saver. It was a full moon with clouds moving over it above water. Where did it go? I slept with it on every night for years and recently I noticed it’s gone and it have defaulted to a stupid aquarium. I cannot find it anywhere. Can someone help? I tried searching, resetting ROKU, turning off auto seasonal wall papers with no success. 
please point me in the right direction

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Moon and clouds animated screen saver

Hi @xlunaticmoon,

Thank you for the post.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding your favorite animated screensaver on your Roku device. It is possible that the screensaver you are looking for may have been removed or replaced by Roku.

However, you can try the following steps to see if you can find it:

• Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
  • Scroll up or down and select "Settings."
  • Select "Theme."
  • Scroll down and select "Screensavers."
  • Select "Screensaver Settings."
  • Scroll through the list of available screensavers and see if you can find the Moon and Clouds animated screensaver.
  • If you find it, select it and then select "Set as Screensaver" to use it as your default screensaver.

If the Moon and Clouds animated screensaver is not available on your Roku device, you may want to consider searching for similar screensavers that are available on the Roku Channel Store or try using a third-party screensaver app.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
xlunaticmoon
Reel Rookie

Re: Moon and clouds animated screen saver

Yes I have done all of those steps on all of my Rokus with no success. I suppose ROKU discontinued it. I have bought several “moon” screensavers “trying to find something similar with zero success”. How do I message ROKU developers to ask them to add it back? I would be willing to pay for it if that what it takes. It’s frustrating and ridiculous that ROKU can change and force you to update your screensavers to stupid Easter or train or western themes and then delete content you actually want. 

0 Kudos