Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gghump
Reel Rookie

Model 3931X won't update when others would

Jump to solution

I have three TVs all use the Roku Model 3931X.  Two of the three updated to OS 10.5.0 build #4167.  The third states it is up to date yet has still has OS 10.0.0 build 4209.  Manual update tried but states it is up to date.  How can this be?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Model 3931X won't update when others would

Jump to solution

An update from Roku operating system 10.0 to 10.5 is currently rolling out.

None of my 3 active Rokus have received it yet,

Roku rollouts proceed, unit by unit, via some schedule known only to Roku. If you have more than one Roku, each unit may receive the update at a different time, even if they are the same Roku model. You can see your current Roku version number and when it was installed via Roku menu path Settings > System > System update. While there, you can click Check now to force a manual update check.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

An update from Roku operating system 10.0 to 10.5 is currently rolling out.

None of my 3 active Rokus have received it yet,

Roku rollouts proceed, unit by unit, via some schedule known only to Roku. If you have more than one Roku, each unit may receive the update at a different time, even if they are the same Roku model. You can see your current Roku version number and when it was installed via Roku menu path Settings > System > System update. While there, you can click Check now to force a manual update check.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
gghump
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

makaiguy, I was not aware of that.  Thank you for your reply.  

0 Kudos