Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lwayhen84

Re: What has happened to the channel numbers on the streaming channels?

Jump to solution

The only way to change it canel Roku channel

0 Kudos
bratface
Streaming Star

Re: What has happened to the channel numbers on the streaming channels?

Jump to solution

Nope! It's NOT the Roku channel, IT IS THE ROKU OPERATING SYSTEM! The only way to get around that is to chuck the TV that has the Roku OS off a cliff! 

0 Kudos
Martha31

Re: missing channel numbers recently

Jump to solution

My channel numbers are also missing, and I also did a system reboot and made sure I had the latest software update. But not only are my channel numbers missing, but my channels are now in a different order than they were before. I have NO IDEA where to find any specific channel. Although I did not know specific channel numbers, I knew that certain channels were in the six hundreds, for example, and others were in the three hundreds. Now they're completely mis-ordered, and I have no idea if I'm scrolling in the right direction to find what I want. This is so frustrating that I've pretty much given up even trying to watch tv.

0 Kudos
CRSTPRST

Re: missing channel numbers recently

Jump to solution

I don't think they care. They 9nly care about pay channels. Their original philosophy is gone.

0 Kudos
nancypo
Binge Watcher

Missing Channel numbers again!

Jump to solution

Why did they keep turning off the channel numbers? This just happened again tonight and I've seen other people posting this other places. What is wrong with these people? Now we only have local channels everything else is all mixed together. This is just **bleep** customer support I must say. When my Roku TV dies I will not be doing Roku ever again. Please restore the channel numbers! This is really terrible customer service. I don't care if this is an update fix it

0 Kudos
nancypo
Binge Watcher

Re: Missing Channel numbers again!

Jump to solution

I said terrible customer service not bleep

0 Kudos
nancypo
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku channel numbers disappeared again

Jump to solution

Yes! What is wrong with roku? This is terrible customer service line of disappeared also. Please roll back the update or whatever. When my Roku TV dies that's the end of it for Roku for me. More trouble than it's worth

0 Kudos
nancypo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thank you for the fix! A simple email from Roku would have saved a lot of us the problem with this by simply saying oh here's what we're going to do and here's how to deal with it. Terrible customer service with a lack of preparing customers for changes.

TheHLT
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Can you share what email said is the fix?

0 Kudos

Menu choices have disappeared from the side of the screen

Jump to solution

There now is no way to navigate between functions ( tv, movies etc..) from the start screen on the Roku channel 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.