Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ago
Reel Rookie

Low Power Keeps Showing Up Even When Adapters Are Changed and Put In A Different Outlet

Suddenly my device (Roku Premiere) keeps showing insufficient power message. I looked online at the tips for changing the adapter if needed and plugging it in a wall outlet instead of extension cord or surge protector. I've done multiple versions of using different adapters and trying a different wall outlet and nothing seems to work. I even had it unplugged for 6+ hours to see if it was overheated and still didn't work after.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Low Power Keeps Showing Up Even When Adapters Are Changed and Put In A Different Outlet

Hi @ago,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ago
Reel Rookie

Re: Low Power Keeps Showing Up Even When Adapters Are Changed and Put In A Different Outlet

Hi Mary,

Yes I have still been trying with different outlets and different cables and it still has the low power message no matter what I use. I believe the its the premiere system itself that is having issues.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ago,

Thanks for following up.

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID of your Roku device? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ago
Reel Rookie

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ago,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos