Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cumminsd2

I’m having issues with screen mirroring

My sister who is in a different room also has a Roku tv, hers shows up as a Roku premier, my Roku tv is a Roku ultra but I don’t have the option to select Roku ultra when I go to airplay from my phone. I haven’t had this issue before until now. It connects me to her tv and not mine. My tv doesn’t even show up on my iPhone as an option to cast to.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I’m having issues with screen mirroring

Thank you for joining us here in the Roku Community, @cumminsd2!

We appreciate you reaching out for support and we're here to find you the best resolution so you can utilize the screen mirroring feature again. 

In this case, can you please try to power off the Roku Premiere and try to screen mirror from your Roku Ultra again to see if this will make any difference? If not, kindly provide us with the following details below so we can forward this to the appropriate Roku team to investigate:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Mobile device's model and OS version.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated at this moment. We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos