Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love my Roku tv but do not add additional ads during paused shows or when I pause my game.

I do not know where to put this feedback but hearing there will be ads during my paused shows or when I pause my games is not something I want in any capacity. I love my tv but do not want it if that's the direction roku is wanting to go. Ads on the Home Screen is whatever, but do not intrude on my apps or games with more ads. When I pause my screen I want it to stop flashing and playing sound for a variety of reasons, I don't need an ad to come in to interrupt that.

1 REPLY 1
JaymzRG

Re: I love my Roku tv but do not add additional ads during paused shows or when I pause my game.

I agree! I'm wondering if this applies to other TV manufacturers that have the Roku OS like Onn as well.

If they do start putting ads in all inputs, I'll literally throw all my Roku devices on the street and never give them one more cent.

I'd understand if they gave out TVs for free and had advertisers pay for their manufacturing, but we shouldn't have ads on a product we already paid for.

0 Kudos