Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Armypaid

Re: Screen Mirroring 32" Roku TV

I just purchased a Philips 55-inch Roku TV and it's not showing up on any of my devices for screen casting I don't even know how to hook up screen mirroring every app I've tried on Google is a pain in the ass

0 Kudos
Lamp2674
Reel Rookie

If you read the previous comments then you see this lack of mirroring seems to be an issue that has been going on now for several months. It has been reported to roku service months ago and they don't seem be in hurry to fix, or if they even plan on fixing it. It looks my only other option is to get a different tv that is not NOT roku. My Sharp brand tv in the other room still mirrors just fine. Thanks for nothing roku.

0 Kudos
steppinthrax
Channel Surfer

So just an update guys.  I temp removed my Roku Ultra that I had been using temporary and did an update on the built in Roku within my Onn TV after the update EVERYTHING WORKS!!!!!

The update version I have is 10.5.0 build 4201-C5.  I'm able to screen mirror from my LG gram and I'm able to pair an enhanced remote.