Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theplayer
Reel Rookie

How to receive a Roku device upgrade from email offer?

Yesterday, April 29, I received an email offer to upgrade my Roku 4 to a Roku Ulltra for a reduced price. Clicking on the link given takes me only to an offer for the Roku Express 4K+ which I do not want. How can I upgrade to the Ultra at the reduced price?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: How to receive a Roku device upgrade from email offer?

Read the email. Everything should be there. You probably enter a code at checkout 

0 Kudos
theplayer
Reel Rookie

I have read the email, every word, multiple times. There is no code, only "Valid on Roku Ultra (4800R) at my.roku.com in US. Before taxes. Must be logged in to redeem. Cannot be combined with any other offer, is non-transferable, and not valid for cash or on previous purchases." The link "Save Now" takes me *ONLY* to a Roku 4K express link --- the only choices are to get info or add the thing to an e-commerce cart.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@theplayer 

I just checked my Roku Upgrade Offers page and it's making some offers that don't make much sense to me.

With you, the email offers an unspecified "reduced" price on an Ultra. You didn't say if that wording was yours or Roku's. Regardless, an upgrade offer is usually for $10-30 off when it's a device such as an Ultra replacing another top of the line device, such as your Roku 4.

With mine, the offer to replace my Premiere+ is a reasonable offer; however, the offer for upgrading my Streambar doesn't make much sense.

That indicates there is a glitch in Roku's system. Whether it's the offers themselves that are jacked up, or the email system mistakenly sent an email to you when there isn't an offer to be made, I don't know. Perhaps @RokuDanny-R , @RokuKariza-D , or another Roku contact can help.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos