Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctitanic
Reel Rookie

How to get Netflix stats on

In a Roku Ultra, how can I get Netflix Stats in the top left corner (the one indication resolution and Mbps/s streaming). In my old Roku premier I had it and it could be activated I believe that using a double click * or pressing Info in a control remote with that key. I can't find a way to activate that feature of Netflix in the Roku Ultra.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to get Neflix stats on

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @ctitanic.

We appreciate you reaching out for support. No worries. We'd be more than happy to find you the best resolution for this.

Do you still happen to have a copy (photo or screenshot) of the feature you are referring to? It might be possible that that feature isn't available on the current software update. 

Also, reaching out to Netflix's customer support would be an ideal option as this is a feature that relates to their independent app on the Roku streaming platform. 

We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ctitanic
Reel Rookie

Here is a screenshot 

https://flic.kr/p/2pks9i2

0 Kudos
Maliska
Streaming Star

roku-recommended-12-4-23.jpg

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you, @ctitanic.

It seems like we can't open the link you have provided. Would you mind sending it via PM?

To send a PM, select my username > View Profile >on the right side of the page, send this user a private message.

We'll be looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos