Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregLakes
Streaming Star

Re: How to fix Roku update 10.5 that just 'broke' all of my channels

Jump to solution

first, check your updates. Private message RokuDanny-R if you're still having problems.

0 Kudos
thebtwl
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I tried your suggested fix of deleting a channel, rebooting the tv and then reloading the channel, in that order and regret to advise no improvement at all. At first it didn't want to even reload the deleted channel (sling) but after a few tries (changing nothing) it did.

The big question for all of us ROKU users is how is it possible for an international company of ROKU's size (S30 billion) to send out a software update that clearly doesn't work without the ability to go back to the previous software version until the new one is sorted out? I guess I am "lucky" in that I can still view programs after waiting about a minute for a channel to load and then another minute for the individual video to load after that. Time to make tea between selecting a video and having it appear on the screen.

Perhaps this is why ROKU's stock market price has halved in the last four months.

JareBear
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Lora 

Yes that's what worked for me the 2nd time it happened, but that's several pages back, ha.  Good to know it worked for someone else as well.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

In order for us to best assist you, we will need more information about the issue you are experiencing.

If you are experiencing an issue regarding Roku Ultra devices, please see this post.

Likewise, if you are experiencing an issue on Roku TV, please see this thread.

In order to avoid further confusion, and multiple threads for the same issue, we are closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos