Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nosoynadie
Binge Watcher

Re: How to change Roku home screen app display from 4 columns back to 3

Enough have this fixed by Black Friday or I will begin to replace my Roku tvs with another brand one by one. You forced this on me, so I will be voting with my feet. It's been over a month for me, longer for others enough is enough. You could easily change it to 4 you can easily change it to 4. I'm serious, I'm buying at least a 75" inch tv on black friday, the question will it be a FireTv, GoogleTv, or Roku. I'm done with the bullcrap.

tlstuart1

HATE THE CHANGE!!!!! Hard to read and want to change back to 3x3 and NO option.

poncey

Were they supposed to be fixing this? Because it just implemented for me the first time TODAY Oct 12. If people are complaining and there is no option to switch back, why is still pushing to people? First thing I did was search for how to revert. I don't like and I don't want it. Give me an option to switch back or I'll be replacing all 4 of our Roku TVs. TVs are too cheap to have to just be "ok" with a developer who doesn't care about user experience. 

Nosoynadie
Binge Watcher

@RokuTakashi no sorry brother this could have been easily fixed by now. As I stated in my other post get it done because when black friday comes I will be purchasing a TV question will be what is the OS underneath. Right now Roku is last on the list.

0 Kudos
JamiS
Channel Surfer

You currently can't change it back, although Roku has said, "We're working on it." They've been saying that for at least a month. 

I had the same problem and tried everything but nothing worked. I just factory reset it and now it's back to three columns instead of the four. Hope this helps! 

I agree with you, this is horrible, why would they do this. I'm sure it has something to do with advertising and marketing but it makes it VERY hard for me to see, and there are no options to increase font size or switch it back to 3.

WTF1523
Reel Rookie

Are there any updates?  I'm going to give it about a week and if it doesn't change back, I'm switching to Fire.  That sucks, because I've used Roku for years... but if I can't see it, I can't see it!

MikieAC
Channel Surfer

Wow! Really, ROKU?!

You're still pushing out 4x menus to people and not fixing it?

You really don't want people's business, do you?

KEEP UP THIS BLATANT DISRESPECT AND DISREGARD FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS...

This new 4 column style screen stinks. I am about ready to just throw roku away at after this change. It hurts my eyes to even try to read it.