Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message ref Spectrum tv

Last Friday our ROKU TV started showing a message asking”Do you want to continue watching Spectrum TV?” with a blue box below saying “Keep watching”. When I click on keep watching it goes back to the channel we were watching. We have gone thru all the steps to reset our tv and have not had any luck. We traded for new Spectrum equipment but that didn’t help. ROKU wants money up front and I’m not doing that. I paid enough for the tv so they owe me. HELP!!!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Error message ref Spectrum tv

Forgot to say that this will pop up anywhere from 15 secs to 5-10 mins. It doesn’t matter what channel is on or how long it’s on. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

You should contact Spectrum since it's their channel/app and Roku has nothing to do with it.

You did not contact Roku.  Roku doesn't charge for support or updates, period!  Roku also doesn't make the TVs, so most of that money you spent on it went to the manufacturer which, again, isn't Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
3963spruce

After trying many things, my problem was something to to do with external Comcast I had plugged in, Once I unplug my Comcast, it quit happening.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @3963spruce 

Thanks for the post.

We are glad that you were able to resolve your issue. In case the issue resurfaced, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Have a good day!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos