Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kkishfy

Customize Save List from Home Screen?

Jump to solution

Is there a way to rearrange shows and movies saved to your Save List”, under the “What to Watch” menu area?  I’ve got all of my favorite shows saved in there and would love to group them as I see fit, but cannot figure out how to move them around.  I do see that you can click on “See all” to the left of the “Save List” section under the “What to watch” area, and doing so, opens up all of your saved items on a clean new page to view, BUT…. everything is randomly listed there (looks like in the order you added them to the list).  Would LOVE to be able to arrange my shows and movies to my liking!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Customize Save List from Home Screen?

Jump to solution

Hi, @kkishfy!

Thank you for choosing to participate in the Roku Community! We appreciate your presence and are glad to have you here.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the feature you are looking for is not currently available on the platform. Please rest assured that we have taken note of your feedback. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you require additional help or support, don't hesitate to share your concerns with the Community. We are always here willing to assist you and provide further guidance.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Customize Save List from Home Screen?

Jump to solution

Hi, @kkishfy!

Thank you for choosing to participate in the Roku Community! We appreciate your presence and are glad to have you here.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the feature you are looking for is not currently available on the platform. Please rest assured that we have taken note of your feedback. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you require additional help or support, don't hesitate to share your concerns with the Community. We are always here willing to assist you and provide further guidance.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos