Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bdowns
Channel Surfer

Customer service location/existence?

Does anyone know where Roku’s support center is? Both literally and figuratively. I’m presuming they have one, because apparently they’ve had “severe weather,” and because of that, they’ve ceased to exist. 

I’m having multiple issues with my streaming stick, and can’t get a hold of anyone. The chat says that I’m like 48th in the cue, and that I should call, and when you call it says your wait time is almost 2 hours.

I’d imagine it is in Cali, but obviously could be wrong there. If I am correct, I’d love to know what “severe weather” is keeping them from answering their **bleep** phones. Actually, I’d love to know regardless of their location. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
bdowns
Channel Surfer

Re: Customer service location/existence?

It gets better!

I waited out the cue and was 4th in line, then all of sudden a “click to reconnect” screen popped up. Tried clicking it and, wait for it…… my chat had ended! I know you’re surprised!

Anyone want to buy 3 used Streaming Stick+? Might as well make everything in the house 🍎

What a freaking joke. 

0 Kudos
bdowns
Channel Surfer

Ohhhhh, I actually got a call back. 
After explaining my issue I was asked to complete step 1, listed below:

1) Perform a factory reset. 

I’m simply dumbfounded at this point.

0 Kudos
bdowns
Channel Surfer

Answering my own question here:

Roku’s customer support is located in the Philippines. 

In fairness, I haven’t checked the weather there lately. 🤷🏼‍♂️

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @bdowns!

We sincerely regret to hear your experience. No worries! We're here to better assist you with your concerns. 

For us to provide you with an accurate resolution, kindly tell us more about your running issue with your Roku Streaming stick.

We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Maliska
Streaming Star

roku-recommended-12-4-23.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Maliska @GoHawks.

We are aware of your concern and the team has already been informed about this. 

We sincerely regret any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Once we have further information from the team we will make sure to update the Community. If there's anything else you'd want us to address we'd be more than willing to listen and take appropriate action, as your satisfaction and convenience are what we always aim for. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GoHawks
Streaming Star

if you were aware of our concern this would never have happened