Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NorthSide

Cast Screen Issue: iFit Nordictrack to TCL Roku 32”

Hi all - I have a C1750 Nordictrack that comes equipped with iFit along with the ability to launch Cast Screen. The NordicTrack inbuilt Tablet can see the TCL Roku TV but doesn’t connect (just keeps saying connecting and I do not get a prompt on the Roku TV).  

I have verified that the inbuilt tablet has “Enable Wireless Display”.  Also have enabled the Screen Mirroring on the Systems Settings on the TCL Roku TV. The Tablet on the Nordictrack is an Android version 5.1.1. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Cast Screen Issue: iFit Nordictrack to TCL Roku 32”

Make sure the Roku TV screen mirroring settings are set to Prompt (not Always Allow) and if/when prompted, then choose "Always Allow" for the specific device.

Try restarting both the Roku TV (using the Restart option in Settings) and the NordicTrack (dont know its menu).

Otherwise, try switching the WiFi connection to either/both the TV/Track to 5Ghz if at 2.4Ghz, or 2.4Ghz if at 5Ghz.

0 Kudos