Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get rhe stupid product to connect.

My stupid Roku Express + won't stay connected to my wifi. My signal is excellent and is working cuz. I am still able to work on my work computer. I don't really use the wifi on my phone. I am just over this. I have reset the stupid thing over and over and over again. I am about to put a hole through it thats how much I am over this. I have not even had the stupid thing for a year. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't get rhe stupid product to connect.

@tanundson777  -

This has always worked for me to re-establish my net connection when it has been lost or not performing well:

• Restart your router (even if other devices have no problem finding and connecting). Sometimes that's all it takes, if not keep going.
  • Restart the Roku to clear its memory via Settings > System > System restart (for Roku TV it's Settings > System > Power > System restart). Again sometimes that's all it takes, if not keep going.
  • Find and connect to your network via Settings> Network > Set up connection

If that doesn't fix it, try disconnecting the power to your Roku for a few seconds.  When it comes back up, see if you then can set up the network connection.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos