Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emissary35
Roku Guru

Re: How to get 4 columns back?

I have never seen four columns on any of my Roku devices and I've been using them for years. How do we get this?

0 Kudos
wildsprite
Roku Guru

Re: Can I get the 4x4 grid back?

@Quevellan 

I hope this is for real and not something they were just told to say to make us happy. that would be most unfortunate.

deckard2019
Reel Rookie

I'd also like to add that the channel locations are no longer persisting for me. When the grid reverted to 3x3, I noticed that the Live TV channel somehow got placed first. I then moved my 3 most used channels to the top row. I've now reordered them multiple times, but Live TV keeps getting bumped to the first position.

0 Kudos
audiocandy

My Ultra updated to 13.0.0 build 24020-46 on April 12th and there is still no option to turn the 4X4 grid back on. This happened a couple months ago too and it took quite a while to get it back. VERY annoying for sure!

Scott-Y
Channel Surfer

The update to code 13.x that was to bing us ability to select 3x or 4x across DID NOT.  

what’s the plan RoKU team??    Your users want 4x   Majority of users have more than a 12” tv so those three huge space tiles are just a wast of screen real estate    

0 Kudos