Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can I get the 4x4 grid back?

Hi, @wildsprite.

Rest assured that the team has already been made aware of this. We also noted the option you wanted to add.

As of the moment, we currently don't have any information but no worries! Once we hear updates from the team we will make sure to reply to this thread.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
LabLand
Reel Rookie

I had the option to chose either large or small icons from my settings menu but then it went away.  Is this a bug?  It seems like once you had the option, you should have left it and that would have ended any discussion around this topic.  Will that option be coming back?

wildsprite
Roku Guru

fairly sure it was a test and while some of us want it, I'm going to guess it won't be implemented to all of us as a choice. I would really like this as a choice. but it has to be optional with clear instructions to enable it(because while I'm fairly well versed on the menus of my Roku I know some people aren't)

dchilders

There is no selection available to enable 4x 4 grid…in the Home Screen…I have the latest update…I’m of the group that thinks it’s pretty stupid of ROKU to roll out this 4x4 grid and then remove it without making it an option…ROKU is thinking like government employees oh wait government employees don’t think…

sploot15

Were icons made larger again?

It looks like the Home Screen icons were changed from 4 columns back to 3.  I googled this and saw that a lot of people had complained when it was first changed to 4.  What about all of the people who were very happy when it changed to 4?  Is there an option to choose yet???  To each his own, but the icons are way too big for me once again.

jimkmaus
Reel Rookie

Re: Were icons made larger again?

Same here.

The option to choose small icons has disappeared.

jimkmaus
Reel Rookie

Hi @RokuCarly :

What is the news on the 4x4 grid? It seems like this discussion has been open for several months, and the development team has been made aware a few times.

Thanks for your help,

Jim

MikeFromHC
Channel Surfer

I had the 4x4 screen until this morning (4/4/24)

Both it and the option to change has disappeared. 

Will it come back?

danmax

Same here. I updated today (4/4/23) and the option to choose small or large tiles went away and reset me to large tiles.  No big deal; just my preference.

Scott-Y
Channel Surfer

mine too reverted to the awful 3x screen.   4x is so much cleaner.  What is going on Roku team???