Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattj2527

Can I get the 4x4 grid back?

Apparently I was part of the group that was tested with the 4x4 app grid and I like it a lot more than the 3x3.  Is it possible to switch back to 4x4?  Mine was changed back to the 3x3 this morning.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
54 REPLIES 54
Not-a-sus-user
Reel Rookie

Re: Can I get the 4x4 grid back?

I 2nd this. I really rather enjoyed the 4 x 4 grid and the collapsable tv inputs

jordannamartin
Reel Rookie

I agree! I love the 4x4! I’m very upset that it switched back to 3x3. To make everyone happy, why can’t Roku upgrade it so that it is another customizable feature in settings. 

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users!

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention and for your feedback. Your satisfaction and convenience are what we always aim for, which is why we're grateful to hear this from you. 

With this being said, kindly try to select Settings > Home screen if you can see the option to change your channel tile display type. If not, no worries! We'll let our team know about this to check further. 

If there's anything else you'd want us to address, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'd be more than willing to listen and take appropriate action. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Not-a-sus-user
Reel Rookie

Carly, Thank you for your response to this, it at least makes me happy to know that your company is at least listening/reading community feedback. However, I am on Software Version: 12.5.0 Build: 4176 and do not see the option to change tile display type under the home screen settings.

joehill97

No options yet in Settings > Homescreen to toggle this setting yet.

jordannamartin
Reel Rookie

I do not see the option to do that on my screen. 

wildsprite
Roku Guru

I too would prefer the 4x4 grid as an option. I was disappointed that many people that didn't want it got it and I never did.it should be an optional feature

Levi1997

That is not an option on my tv’s I want the 4x4 grid back asap! 

wildsprite
Roku Guru

@RokuCarly

anything you can let us know about on this? some of us really want the 4x4 grid.

It isn't an option to enable it unless you had it enabled by default. the option simply isn't there. please ask the Developers to add it as an optional feature