Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Bring Back Channel Feedback Options

Hi, @We_3 @Susanvgaylor

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community regarding bringing back the Channel Feedback Option.

We appreciate your feedback on this and rest assured that we have taken note of this. Your input is valuable to us, and we'll pass this on to the team for review and consideration.

If there's anything we can assist you with any inquiry or concern, please feel free to reach out to us.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ericm1
Binge Watcher

I am having the same issue - the inability to report channels being glitchy, not loading, etc. It “seemed” to make a difference once something was reported now it appears we have no recourse. 
And, as someone else mentioned, the ability of Roku employees to understand English is severely lacking. Roku better get its act together asI have 3 units and when they die I’m not replacing them.

HiltTilt

100% charter TV stays broken worry few week in a new way and they're much slower to fix now that they removed the feedback feature. On demand screen infinitely loads and won't open properly. Can't use the app to provide feedback anymore. Silly change.

0 Kudos
tresf
Channel Surfer

I have a very minor bug I'd love to report with the YouTube app but I have no idea where to report it.  There are some people on Reddit complaining about it, but that's on deaf ears.  I was going to start a new Roku forums post, but it's not a Roku bug, it's a YouTube bug.  I'd love to be able to provide feedback to app developers. 😕

0 Kudos