Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olli
Reel Rookie

Re: Bluetooth Headphones & Phone will pair with Roku TV but won't connect

Hi @RokuJohnB ,

thanks so much!! Your help on this is very appreciated!!

Oliver

0 Kudos

I have the same problem.  I have tried multiple headsets, and they pair, but then fail to connect.

Model# 65R6A5R

Serial# X01300FDM4NJ

Device ID: SONY739DM4NJ

Tracker ID: NJ-080632

0 Kudos

Resolved:  I found a Reddit post that suggested Restarting the TV via Settings->Power and this resolved this issue.

Olli
Reel Rookie

@cyberlopez6 

Great !!! That worked for me as well!! Great research @cyberlopez6 !!!!

But this unfortunately doesn't put Roku in a good light. A huge lack of knowledge and there great troubleshooting guide "How to resolve issues connecting a Bluetooth device to your Roku device" doesn't mention that at all.

Thanks for your great work @cyberlopez6 !!!

0 Kudos
greginga
Channel Surfer

@cyberlopez6  Thank you! I was having the same problem and that solved it for me. It seems Roku Support's idea of troubleshooting is to send you the instructions you already have and links to the guide you can easily find on your own with the suggestions that you just told them haven't worked. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.