Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LizzM

Being kicked out of Prime and Peacock, etc. when I start watching a show. HELP!!!

This is happening more and more frequently to the point you can't watch shows.  I have two Roku TVs.   The issue happens with both TVs, but the newer / larger TV is doing it the most (or that's the one we use the most).  Please help!!!

2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Being kicked out of Prime and Peacock, etc. when I start watching a show. HELP!!!

@LizzM

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to look into this issue for you. Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chrissypoo
Reel Rookie

Re: Being kicked out of Prime and Peacock, etc. when I start watching a show. HELP!!!

Me too being kicked of Peacock the last 10 minutes of the TV show and or movie every time