Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramalee5

Airplay no longer works after the update [OS12]

My airplay stopped working on my roku the day after it updated to 12.0. When I go to mirror tv, the airplay screen comes up on tv and says my device is connected but it never works. My phone shows the roku with bars moving but it never connects. Is there a way to go back an update on Roku?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Airplay no longer works

Hi @ramalee5,

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about your airplay feature no longer working after the update.

We'd like to take a closer look at this. Have you tried restarting your device from Settings>System>Power>System Restart? See if you're able to use the airplay again.

If the issue persists, can you please provide us the details below so that we'll be able to determine the issue further?

• Is there an error message?
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Can you please provide us with a photo or screen of the issue you're experiencing?

We'd be looking forward to your response. Thank you!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos