Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bill-super-user
Reel Rookie

Accessibility Question - Starting TV from a Source

Jump to solution

Interesting that Accessibility is not even a category so I picked getting started.

Love Roku but bought a Roku TV for my wife's mother since the family is taking turns staying there after the loss of her husband.  The family wants to have access to streaming.

She is only used to cable and does not want to understand tech.

Is there a way to have an HDMI automatically selected when the TV is turned on without going back to the main menu?   She sometimes gets stuck in the left side menus and can even get back to channels.

It would also be nice if Roku thought more about accessibility and made one of the buttons on the remote to select an HDMI input.  Probably too much money in channel placement on the remote.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Accessibility Question - Starting TV from a Source

Jump to solution

It's not considered an accessibility option.  You'll find it under Settings->System->Power->Power on.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Accessibility Question - Starting TV from a Source

Jump to solution

It's not considered an accessibility option.  You'll find it under Settings->System->Power->Power on.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos