Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI keeps flagging pictures "This photo violates Photo Stream guidelines" but it doesn't violate them

AI keeps flagging pictures as "This photo violates Photo Stream guidelines." When it doesn't violate them. I checked the posted Roku Community guidelines and some of the pictures I am trying to post in photo stream as a screen saver DO NOT violate any of them. Despite that, They keep getting blurred out and a warning posted on them. I am not selling anything, sharing them outside my home with friends/family, nothing sexual/nude... no nothing. Some of the pictures are of outdoor camping, wooden placards, blacksmithing and other things I made myself.

I can't find any way to ask for a review or why they are flagged at all??? My pictures are for me and my families viewing, so why can't I post all pictures I took??? 

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Kendy73
Reel Rookie

Re: AI keeps flagging pictures "This photo violates Photo Stream guidelines" but it doesn'

I have the same issue! I can't figure out the problem.  For one it doesn't even show me what pics they are and don't remember. I do know it's very unlikely they violate anything standard. I also tried to find away to ask anyone. SMH 🙄 

0 Kudos
SRD64

Re: AI keeps flagging pictures "This photo violates Photo Stream guidelines" but it doesn'

I am having the same issue and I chatted with Roku Support and they said there was nothing they could do. There should be a way to have a picture reviewed by a human so it can be marked as safe.

0 Kudos