Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jabujakan

what is a good but inexpensive brand Roku TV

Jump to solution

I just got a TCL 43" Roku TV but the picture is terrible and the audio isn't so great either. Unless you're looking at it straight on, the colors are all washed out. This one was $220 and I wouldn't want to spend much more than that.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: what is a good but inexpensive brand Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hi @jabujakan,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern about the picture and audio quality of your Roku TV.

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their Roku OS products.

You can reach TCL support here: https://support.tcl.com/us or at 1-877-300-8837.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @jabujakan,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern about the picture and audio quality of your Roku TV.

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their Roku OS products.

You can reach TCL support here: https://support.tcl.com/us or at 1-877-300-8837.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@jabujakan 

If you have a Best Buy near you, you can look at the new Roku branded RokuTVs. (these are actually made by Roku) and seem to be priced comparably to the manufacturer TVs (like TCL) that have integrated Roku OS.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos