Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nhdummy

stuck in German in middle of setup

Jump to solution

somehow chose wrong language (Geman) during setup, want English.  Reset player, no help. Want to start all over since I cannot read instructions to finish setup.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: stuck in German in middle of setup

Jump to solution

Is this a player connected to a TV or an actual Roku TV?  All players (and I think all TVs) have a reset button.  Find it and with the power connected press and hold it for 30 seconds.  You may need something like a paperclip to access the button through the pinhole.  It should restart and be back at the "Let's get started" screen.

How to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: stuck in German in middle of setup

Jump to solution

Is this a player connected to a TV or an actual Roku TV?  All players (and I think all TVs) have a reset button.  Find it and with the power connected press and hold it for 30 seconds.  You may need something like a paperclip to access the button through the pinhole.  It should restart and be back at the "Let's get started" screen.

How to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.