Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ram117
Reel Rookie

Re: connecting 4 speakers, one streambar, one roku tcl tv for surround sound

I have the same issue. It used to work but then stopped. Totally frustrated as there is no agent support of any kind

0 Kudos
ram117
Reel Rookie

I have everything those link tells me to do. I can not get Streambar working. I must repeat, it was working, Then left reear speaker stopped working going thru the procedure of restrating the Streambar, resetting the speakers and on and on. Now nothing works!

0 Kudos
ram117
Reel Rookie

RokuRey

I am in very similar situration except I also have Subwoofer. All Roku products. After going thru several steps, now even my Streambar Pro does not have sound. I am back to using TV speakers. How do I get a live agent?

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ram117,

Thanks for getting in touch, and welcome to the Roku community.

We appreciate you flagging this and your attempts at resolving it.

In this case, we'll have reinforcement from our Support team for further assistance. Please keep an eye on your email address, as they will be reaching you from there.

Please get back to us if you still need a hand, or let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Quietgeneral
Reel Rookie

I put in this request more than 3 weeks ago and ROKU has yet to respond. They only send me questions from other Roku users with the same problem. They need to fix the streambar so it, and the front speakers work together.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Quietgeneral,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this.

We appreciate you getting in touch with us and letting us know about this.

Your account has been verified, and a member of one of our support teams went over to this issue and escalated it.

Sincerely, we apologize for the delay in providing a response to this issue. As soon as new information becomes available, we will be sure to post an update to this thread.

Thanks for your understanding!

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Doub
Channel Surfer

I have two of the 5.1 setups. In this setup the soundbar is a center channel. It will only play voices when you play something that is 5.1 and not stereo. Over the air antenna and Netflix are two things that use 5.1.

0 Kudos