Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kamakanaola
Reel Rookie

Wireless speakers not pairing to soundbar after reset

I've had the Roku soundbar and surround sound set up (including speakers and subwoofer) for 3 years now. I haven't had any issues until recently when one of my wireless speakers was disconnected. I reset the speaker and tried re-pairing, but it didn't work. Then i tried resetting both speakers and it still wouldnt re-pair. I've tried factory resetting the soundbar and subwoofer (which was able to connect), switching between wired and wireless network connections, moving the speakers closer to the soundbar during pairing, unplugging/replugging, and every other suggestion I could find in the trouble shooting paves. For whatever reason, the soundbar is unable to find and pair with the speakers.

Anyone else able to resolve this issue? Or do I need to look into another set of speakers?

Roku Smart Soundbar  Roku TV Wireless Speakers 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wireless speakers not pairing to soundbar after reset

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @Kamakanaola!

We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us. No worries. We're here to find you the best resolution possible. 

May we first know to what Roku streaming device you have connected your Roku soundbar? Please make sure that your OS version is up to date by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll up or down to select Settings > System > System update > Check Now. Furthermore, here's our Support article to help you fix your subwoofer issues. 

Let us know how it goes! We'll be anticipating your response. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kamakanaola
Reel Rookie

I am trying to reconnect my Roku Wireless Speakers (9030X) to the Roku Soundbar (9101X). The wireless speakers were connected and working fine for about 3 years, but they recently disconnected for some reason. I tried resetting and reconnecting the speakers to the soundbar several times, but they are not being detected by the soundbar. WiFi does not seem to be the issue, as I've switched between several WiFi sources and it still does not detect.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Kamakanaola!

We will coordinate with our Support team regarding this matter. 

Kindly send us a PM here as we will be asking for personal information. (Select my username > select View Profile > select Send this user a private message)

We'll be looking forward to your message!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos