Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crater33
Reel Rookie

Why can't I find the Streambar SE anywhere?

Jump to solution

I'm looking to buy a Roku Streambar SE. It looks like its been out for a couple months, but I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere online. And I just stopped by Walmart, which stocks everything, and the emplyees hadn't even heard of the Streambar SE. What gives? Is there some compelling reason not to buy one of these? Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, B&H, heck, even Microcenter ... all of them only stock the Streambar & Streambar Pro.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why can't I find the Streambar SE anywhere?

Jump to solution

Hi, @crater33

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing your interest with the Roku Stream bar SE, and we' be glad to answer your inquiry.

The Roku Streambar SE is available for purchase in Roku's official website. You can check it out here at Roku® Streambar® SE.

The link provided above will give you all of the information that you need from the streaming device specs, features, instructions, and pricing.

We hope this answers your question, and if there's anything we can do to assist you further, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why can't I find the Streambar SE anywhere?

Jump to solution

Hi, @crater33

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing your interest with the Roku Stream bar SE, and we' be glad to answer your inquiry.

The Roku Streambar SE is available for purchase in Roku's official website. You can check it out here at Roku® Streambar® SE.

The link provided above will give you all of the information that you need from the streaming device specs, features, instructions, and pricing.

We hope this answers your question, and if there's anything we can do to assist you further, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos