Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dgmf
Channel Surfer

Where is "resend" selection?

Jump to solution

I just bought a Westinghouse Roku TV. I was emailed an activation link but was apparently too slow on the trigger. When I clicked to activate I get the message, "The activation link we sent you expired. To receive a new activation link, please return to the device setup screen and select "Resend".

I can find no "Resend" selection on any menu and I think I've checked all menus/pages I can find.

Where is this "Resend" selection?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dgmf
Channel Surfer

Re: Where is "resend" selection?

Jump to solution

In order to post my message on this forum I had to sign in, but the pw I had didn't work, so I requested to change the password. Once I did that I could post my message. But, apparently that also did something with the TV because now I can get to everything. So perhaps it was the credentials that was short-circuiting me! I think I'm good now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Are you looking on your TV or Roku web pages?  The TV should stay on the activation screen until the activation is complete, so if it moved off of that screen maybe the activation when through.  What do you see on your TV screen?  Can you navigate to Settings->System->About?  If not, try unplugging the power for a few seconds and plugging it back in (don't simply turn it off and on) and it should go back to the initial setup.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
dgmf
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

In order to post my message on this forum I had to sign in, but the pw I had didn't work, so I requested to change the password. Once I did that I could post my message. But, apparently that also did something with the TV because now I can get to everything. So perhaps it was the credentials that was short-circuiting me! I think I'm good now.

0 Kudos