Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Duane_O
Binge Watcher

Re: What has happened to the channel numbers on the streaming channels?

Firestick remote plugs into hdmi port and gives channel numbers.  Less than $20 at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C1W5N87

Brion
Channel Surfer

Has anyone had any success in determining if ROKU will replace the channel numbers on the menu??

if you are reading this ROKU, put the channel numbers back!! 

Brion
Channel Surfer

If you are "passing this along", REPLACE THE CHANNEL NUMBERS!!

TeedOff
Binge Watcher

Today is November 26, 2023.. one month after this thread started about ROKU eliminating channel numbers.   If I can't use channel numbers, why must I be subjected to channel number advertising???  What's the point?

COURTIV.jpegSPARKTV.jpegDOCTORWHO.jpegTRUECRIME.jpegGRAVITAS.jpegBOBROSS.jpegAntiquesRoadShow.jpegREALCRIME.jpegIMPOSSIBLE.jpegWMXPOP.jpeg

TeedOff
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku, are you really this ignorant?

winston3338
Roku Guru

I was going to answer one of us who asked what happened to the Roku employees? 

Sometimes they answer because they are new and don't know Roku has always had the worst customer service because of a leader that don't care what customers have to say or how his products perform. Hes a scumbag. 

Have any of you started or seen this new thread asking if Roku is ignorant? 

https://community.roku.com/t5/Discussions/Roku-are-you-really-this-ignorant/td-p/922864 
Below is the best Roku info there is but nothing about this channel problem... Click on support at the bottom of the pagr
 https://www.roku.com/blog 

0 Kudos
Docsman
Binge Watcher

The Fire Stick may be the solution to the channel numbers---until Roku decides to update the Fire Stick app to not have channel numbers as well---but the Fire Stick interface is miserable to me. Channel numbers notwithstanding, I'll take Roku all day against Fire Stick. I guess it's like Windows/Linux vs MacOS. I have tried and tried to like and understand the appeal of the Mac, but I just cannot. (I'm actually writing this on a Mac Mini, but I'm running Linux Mint on it instead of MacOS.) It's more than just being different. I do not like how MacOS does things. Of course, there are millions who swear MacOS is the pinnacle.

TeedOff
Binge Watcher

@winston3338   Did you just call me a scumbag?

winston3338
Roku Guru

Well I just looked at my posts teedoff and have no idea what you saw in my post that makes you think I even know or care that you exist but I can't wait to hear from you 

0 Kudos
winston3338
Roku Guru

Who are you and why would I call you a scumbag. Are you tony, the owner of Roku or are you nuts. That figures, you call me out and disappear. Anyway, I was talking about the owner of Roku. We're on the same team bro 

0 Kudos