Welcome to the Roku Community!
If the volume on your TCL Roku TV is increasing to 100 on its own and you are unable to adjust it, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check for any physical obstructions: Make sure there is nothing obstructing the TV remote or the TV's IR sensor. Move any objects or furniture that may be blocking the signal.
- Replace the batteries in your remote: Low battery levels can cause your remote to malfunction. Try replacing the batteries in your remote and see if that helps.
- Reset the TV: Try performing a reset of your TV by going to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Factory reset. Note that this will erase all of your settings and preferences, so you will need to set up your TV again after the reset.
- Check for software updates: Make sure that your TCL Roku TV is running the latest software version by going to Settings > System > System update > Check now. If an update is available, install it and see if the issue is resolved.
- Disable the volume leveling feature: Go to Settings > Audio > Volume mode > Leveling and turn it off. This feature can sometimes cause issues with the volume.
- Contact TCL customer support: If none of the above steps work, you may want to contact TCL customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or advise if the TV needs repair.
We hope it helps!