Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dheera52

Tv and control app going really slow

The tv takes forever to respond to the buttons I push only if it’s one in the control app, Disney+ and Hulu does not load at all, Netflix takes forever it to pause shows, it takes forever to go back home if I push the button one time or more then once it doesn’t matter, every show is bad quality I try to watch, it doesn’t matter what app it’s on, I’ve tried to fix this with basic troubleshooting and it just does not work so idk what to do, this all started after the internet was restarted to fix the poor connection on my own devices and the Tv wasn’t acting up before we restarted it
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tv and control app going really slow

Hi @dheera52,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

Would you mind trying an alternative network, such as a mobile hotspot, to check if there will be a difference? Do you happen to have other Roku devices? If so, does the same issue occur? Lastly, try a network reset by going through the settings on your device.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos