Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PunkMaister
Binge Watcher

The Roku channel continue viewing and my list options are gone

The Roku channel continue viewing and the my list option are completely gone. None of the stored items appear. Nor the past history of searches under the search option that's also gone I literally have to use the search option ti hunt for what little stuff I remember that I was watching and one has to use the search option all the time now if one wants to find anything on the Roku channel that one has begun to watch why have they made these sweeping changes that don't help at all

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The Roku channel continue viewing and my list options are gone

Hi @PunkMaister,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about The Roku channel's Continue Watching shows, and the list option is gone. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue. For us to better understand the issue that you are experiencing, kindly provide us with additional information:

• Have you tried playing a movie or show to check if the previously played show or movie now appears on 'Continue Watching'?
  • Do you still see the 'Continue Watching' feature on your screen?
  • Did you restart or reset your Roku device, by any chance?
  • Can you please send us a photo of the running concern as our reference?

We are eager to hear from you and investigate this matter further. Thank you!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                    Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos