Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjlarkin

Tempcheck constantly coming on during Paramont plus streaming

I have a TCL Roku TV and lately Paramount+ has been streaming slow on all my devices. Today, when streaming Paramount+ TV the temp check notification continually comes on & won’t stop. Nothing feels overly warm in back, it’s not in a cabinet and the TV has been working fine for the past 18 months without notifications. The notification does not come on if I’m streaming Sling or other services. How do I get this to stop?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tempcheck constantly coming on during Paramont plus streaming

Hi, @bjlarkin 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We acknowledge the issue you have encountered with the Temperature Check notification while streaming on Paramount+, and we'd be happy to take a closer look at this. For us to further review this case, we would request the information below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What version/build is the Paramount Channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,
The information we receive would be helpful for us to conduct an investigation. Your response would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos