Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nanwilson

Tcl roku not showing channels on homepage

My TV on the homepage doesn't show channels to the right of the drop down list. I have restarted it, un plugged it, tested the remote on my other TV remote works fine. I updated the software. What do you suggest? FYI on the remote is a Netflix button if I push it it takes me to Netflix that works fine. Just no selection squares on home page 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1

Re: Tcl roku not showing channels on homepage

They upgraded and f'd up the whole fricken system by removing the numbers and changing the whole channel line ups so now the news channels and/or  food channels aren't grouped next to one another. I am sure some giant **bleep** exec thought it would be a great moronic idea and all his **bleep** kissing yes men corporate flunkies sucked up and told him it was a great idea so they just trashed their whole system and now we need to buy new televisions again that aren't these stupid ass ROKU tvs. So irritating...

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.