Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Screen Went Dim After It Restarted Itself?

I was watching YouTube as I do daily and have done for a year now on this TV. All of a sudden it restarted itself, of course I thought it was an update. When it turned on, the screen was super dim and when I go into settings to change the brightness, nothing happens. I’ve tried some of the sources I saw online and nothing has helped it (changing the picture mode settings, brightness, etc) and I really don’t wanna reset my tv because it will log me out of EVERYTHING. A little help would be nice, thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV Screen Went Dim After It Restarted Itself?

Hi @KittyKombat7860,

Welcome, and thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer offers direct support and warranty services for their Roku OS products.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturer's contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Please keep us posted with what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos